LeMay Aero Club
Hours of Operation
Business Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday: Appointment Only
Business office closed all major & government observed holidays.
24/7 (with reservation)
The LeMay Aero Club & Flight Training Center is the first flying club in the U.S. Armed Forces. The club provides flight training for Private Pilot (PPL) certifications through Air Transport (ATP) certifications. Several FAA-certified flight instructors are available and flight instruction is tailored to meet the needs of the members. TDYs and shift work schedules can be accommodated. Aircraft rental is also available to members. Multiple aircraft are available for training including several that are certified for instrument flying. The Aero Club stocks limited pilot supplies at a discount.
Safety meeting held on second Wednesday of each month via ZOOM.
Monthly makeup safety meeting link available upon request.
- Active Duty
- Reserves & Guard Member
- DoD Civilians
- Former Service Members with Base Access
- Aircraft Price sheet
- Standard Operating Procedures
- AFI 34-101 MWR Programs
- Annual Standardization Exam
- AFMAN 34-152 Aero Club Manual
- Exam Answer Sheet
- Annual Instrument Exam
- Instrument Re-examination
- LeMay Aero Club Membership Application
- Indemnity Agreement
- e-CFR Resources
- FAA-H-8083-03C Airplane Flying Handbook
- FAA-H-8083-25C Pilots Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Cross-Country Request Form